In consideration of being permitted to assist/volunteer at The Stuart Air Show, I hereby agree as follows:
1. I volunteer to assist in the activities related to the Stuart Air Show (hereafter known as the Event). I understand that my assisting/volunteering may involve risk of physical injury to me or others, or damage to my property, or other consequences, which might result from my own actions, in actions of negligence and/or the actions, inactions or negligence of others, the rules of the Event, condition of the premises, weather conditions, or condition of any of the equipment used in the Event. There may also be other risks not known or not reasonably foreseeable.
2. On behalf of myself, my executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin, successors and assigns, and anyone else who might sue on my behalf, I HEREBY WAIVE, RELEASE, and FOREVER DISCHARGE The Stuart Air Show, all Event sponsors, Event producers, Event staff, administrators, officials, contractors, vendors, and organizers, all other persons or entities involved with the Event, states, cities, towns, and other governmental bodies and locations in which the Event or portions of the Event takes place, and the officers, directors, employees, agents, insurers, other participants and representatives of all of the above (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from any and all claims, causes of action, damages, losses (economic and non-economic), and liabilities of every kind (collectively “Claims”), for death, personal injury, or property damage, which may arise out of, result from, or relate to my assistance/participation in, or my traveling to or from, the Event, including but not limited to any Claims for theft, damage to any equipment, negligence, partial or permanent disability, Claims relating to the provision of first aid, medical care, medical treatment, or medical decisions (at any Event site or elsewhere), and any Claims for medical or hospital expenses.
3. I assume any and all risks for injury to person or property, or any other consequence arising out of my assisting in, participating in, or volunteering in the Event, including travel en route to and from the Event. I HEREBY WAIVE AND RELEASE MY LEGAL RIGHTS TO SUE FOR ANY INJURY OR OTHER DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF OR RESULTING FROM MY VOLUNTEERING.
4. I FURTHER COVENANT and AGREE TO INDEMNIFY and HOLD HARMLESS the Released Parties from any and all expenses incurred, Claims made, or liabilities assessed against them, including but not limited to attorneys’ fees and litigation expenses, arising out of or resulting from, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, my breach or failure to abide by any part of this Waiver Agreement, and my actions or inactions which cause injury or damage to any other person.
5. I acknowledge and agree to allow my photograph, likeness and/or voice to appear in any documentary, promotional (including advertisements), television radio or film coverage of the Event without compensation or further notice, and I agree to assign all copyright or other interests therein to The Stuart Air Show.
6. If any provision of this Waiver Agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Waiver Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.